Help With Building Paul’s Place
The construction of Paul’s Place will be funded by private donations. The success of this project depends on the generosity of individuals, businesses, nonprofits, the faith community and health care leaders who are committed to getting people off the streets and into housing. Donate now to make a meaningful difference in addressing homelessness in our community.
Your Support is Greatly Appreciated
Gifts and pledges to Paul’s Place will be directed to Sutter Davis Hospital Foundation (SDHF) to be able to facilitate the Sutter Health matching process that is already in place at Sutter for philanthropic efforts. Once received, SDHF will provide your gift plus the equivalent match to Davis Community Meals & Housing, who is managing finances for the Paul’s Place project.
There are a number of ways you can fulfill a gift to Paul’s Place.
- Your donation can be a one-time gift of any size by check or credit card using the SDHF Gift Form for Paul’s Place.
- You can pledge a gift of $5,000 or greater over five years to make a gift of significance more affordable by completing the gift form. SDHF will send pledge reminders according to your requested terms.
- For a gift under $5,000 that you would like to fulfill over time, you can either:
- All checks should be made payable to Sutter Davis Hospital Foundation with Paul’s Place in the memo section.If you are interested in a gift of marketable securities, IRA required minimum distribution, or other assets; or would like to leave a legacy gift in your estate, please contact Bill Pride, Executive Director, at Davis Community Meals & Housing.
- All gifts will be recognized in campaign communications, unless the donor requests anonymity. Gifts of $1,000 or more will be recognized by gift level in perpetuity on the campaign donor wall. Naming opportunities for significant gifts are also available.
- All gifts towards construction received by Sutter will be matched up to $2.5 million through 2023.
Send your donations, along with a completed and signed gift form to
Sutter Davis Hospital Foundation
Office of Philanthropy, Gift Processing
P.O. Box 160045
Sacramento, CA 95816
Gift forms can also be emailed directly to email@example.com
Or, contact Bill Pride for more information