In a celebration acknowledging years of planning, design, review and outreach, the nonprofit Davis Community Meals and Housing (DCMH) announced the greater Davis community has raised more than $4 million of the estimated $5 million cost to replace its dilapidated building at 1111 H Street with Paul’s Place, a new innovative, multi-functional facility, designed by a local architect. Paul’s Place will provide day services, critical health and human resources, emergency shelter, transitional housing, and permanent supportive housing to people living homeless in Davis.
- Davis Enterprise: Thanks to support, Paul’s place moves ahead
- Davis Enterprise: County supervisors allocate $1 million to ensure completion of Paul’s Place
- Davis Enterprise: City to provide $1M in ARP funds to help close Paul’s Place gap
- Davis leaders break ground at Paul’s Place
- Paul’s Place Groundbreaking Ceremony Announcement